Last week Jack was up in mommy and daddy's bed watching Handy Manny while mommy was making dinner. Just as my hands were covered with chicken goo, Jack yelled down the stairs..."Mommy, I made a mess!" in the perfect sing song voice of a devilishly innocent child. I figure at that point, what was done was done, so asked him to come downstairs and help me make dinner. Yaddah, Yaddah, Yaddah, we finished dinner and I completely forgot about "the mess". So after we finished putting Jack to bed, I went into our room to grab the laundry and low and behold!, discovered "the Mess". Jack had removed all of the tampons out of a new box that Mommy had just bought. He then proceeded to remove the wrapper on each one and scatter them across the bed as seen in the sight that I got to behold that night!!! I love my son!!!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment