Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Pre-School!!!!

Today was Jack's first day of Pre-School!

Although we woke up on the wrong side of the bed and wouldnt let Mommy take a Picture, I was finally able to sneak a few in...


Then he agreed to pose for a few in front of the school! Look, there is actually a smile there!!!



Walking with the "Big Kids" (Kindergarteners)!

He knew exactly what to do and where to go when he got in the classroom, thanks to the orientation that we went to on Friday. He even recognized some of his classmates!


He had his first homework assignment that was due today. I wanted to get a picture of him holding it up, but as I mentioned before, he wasn't into the photography session, so I had to sneak this one in.

Here is a close-up of his Homework. He had to make a placemat with his name on it and pictures of his family! There were SO namy pictures to choose from, and some he removed because he wanted them for himself. So if you aren't on the placemat now, its probably because he took the picture off to keep it for his "very own"! I think that this first homework assignment went well! I just wished that we could keep it!  :)

No comments: