So I was 38 weeks yesterday and I got my weekly Pregnancy Update from Babycenter.com Each week they give you an update on the baby's development and how big the baby is. They always compare the baby's length or weight to a friut or vegetable so that you have a frame of reference. For 38 weeks, they said that the baby was as long as leek, so I clicked on the link to see what a leek looks like. It is a long thin vegetable that resembles a Green Onion/Scallion, but a little thicker… “Huh”, I thought… “that’s cool, I wonder what weird or exotic vegetable he will be next week?” So I click the next button in the weekly vegetable slide show and for 39 weeks it is a WATERMELON!!! Come on! Really! As if I didn’t feel big enough!!! And guess what week 40 is! A PUMPKIN!!! Good Grief!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment