Jack had dragged the snow tube up the hill and was trying to enjoy the last of snow with a final sledding trip. Can you spot him?!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
A last hurrah!
Monday night, Jack & I were outside playing in the back yard when the phone rang. I went inside to get it and when I peeked out the kitchen window I didn't see him! I ran outside fearing that he went around the front of the house. I was yelling for him and then all of the sudden I heard this little voice up the hill say "I'm up here mommy".
Jack had dragged the snow tube up the hill and was trying to enjoy the last of snow with a final sledding trip. Can you spot him?!
Jack had dragged the snow tube up the hill and was trying to enjoy the last of snow with a final sledding trip. Can you spot him?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment