Friday, February 20, 2009

Week of Grandmothers!

Jack is such a lucky boy! This past weekend Grandma Kathleen came to visit. Of course, Grandma was the one taking all the pictures so we dont have any of her, but here are some of our favorites from the weekend!

Just gorgeous!


Jack and Will


Jack and Elaine


Uncle Marty teaching Jack the Golden Rules of Living in New England.


Jack has conquered sitting and loves playing with all the more advanced toys now.


This week Johanna, Jack's day care provider, is on vacation so Grandma Phyllis just had to baby sit! What a heartache! Jack has enjoyed every moment of this week spent with Grandma Phyllis. The have had many visitors and gone for walks in between the bottles and naps!
Jack loves to smile for the camera! I have to congratulate Phyllis for this picture... This is the very first time that I have seen Mike in Jack...


Hanging around with Aunt Lori

Phew! A tired boy snuggles with Gransma Phyllis


"Grandma lets me get away with whatever I want!"

No comments: