Monday, November 17, 2008

My Baptism

My parents had me baptised this past weekend. Grandma Kathleen made my gown from my mom's wedding dress. She did a beautiful job!

Here are a few pictures from the day.

My Great Grandparents!

I was so good the whole ceremony, but afterwards I was a little annoyed
with all the camera flashes. Godmother Heather, don't take it personal!


Lots of people came to my baptism. My Uncle Greg came up from Florida to see me for the very first time! He is really nice, but I'm not so sure about his haircut! It kinda made me sick, all over him!

Lizzy came back from college in Boston to see me.

Jared was a little confused by the whole "church thing" but I think that he enjoyed the party!

My friend Gracie from daycare came to my party too! She had fun riding on my firetruck that Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Scott gave me.

No comments: